Associate Dean and Professor Michael McLendon comments on Texas A&M’s audit for cost efficiencies in the Bryan-College Station newspaper, The Eagle. McLendon’s scholarship focuses on governance, finance and public policy in higher education. Read article here.
- Observations on UT Leadership Rift
- Alvoid and Black Report on Changing Role of Principals
- Simmons Receives High Program Rating for Teacher Prep Elementary
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation Interviews Dean Chard on Importance of Learning Math
- Paige Ware Recognized with Altshuler Distinguished Professor Award
Videos & Slideshows