Michael Harris, associate professor, Department of Education Policy and Leadership, has been named director of the Center for Teaching Excellence. He starts his new position August 1 and continues to teach in Simmons. Harris succeeds Beth Thornberg, senior associate dean for academic affairs, Dedman School of Law.
- Dallas Morning News Interviews Higher Ed student, Luisa del Rosal
- Journal for Research In Mathematics Education Publishes Wilhelm’s Study
- SMU Student Video Highlights Wellness’ Birdie Barr
- Susan Holland Honored by Students as a Peruna Prof
- In Partnership with The Dallas Morning News, Doris Baker Teaches Parents About Early Childhood Education
Videos & Slideshows