Michael Harris, associate professor, Department of Education Policy and Leadership, has been named director of the Center for Teaching Excellence. He starts his new position August 1 and continues to teach in Simmons. Harris succeeds Beth Thornberg, senior associate dean for academic affairs, Dedman School of Law.
- Simmons Recognizes Three Education Advocates with 2015 Luminary Awards
- Director of Dispute Resolution Offers View of Solitary Confinement
- Simmons Students Reflect on Education Policy in Two Op-ed Pieces
- Supporting Strong Learning for Immigrant Children
- Dallas Morning News Interviews Higher Ed student, Luisa del Rosal
Videos & Slideshows