David J. Chard, dean of SMU’s Annette Caldwell Simmons School of Education and Human Development, was elected by fellow board members as chairman of the National Board for Education Sciences, effective immediately.
- Education Undersecretary Mitchell Addresses Education Writers Association’s Conference at Simmons
- MSNBC Invites NFL Expertise from Michael Lysko
- Dean Chard Calls on Congress to Fund Education Research
- AAPSS Releases Series of Papers Co-Edited by Simmons’ McLendon
- Peter Weyand Receives Top SMU Faculty Award
Videos & Slideshows