David J. Chard, dean of SMU’s Annette Caldwell Simmons School of Education and Human Development, was elected by fellow board members as chairman of the National Board for Education Sciences, effective immediately.
- Observations on UT Leadership Rift
- Alvoid and Black Report on Changing Role of Principals
- Simmons Receives High Program Rating for Teacher Prep Elementary
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation Interviews Dean Chard on Importance of Learning Math
- Paige Ware Recognized with Altshuler Distinguished Professor Award
Videos & Slideshows