Dean David Chard and Stephanie Hirsh, a former school board member in Richardson and executive director of Learning Forward, advocate for teachers to get more opportunities to hone their skills and knowledge. Read their opinion piece in the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Recognizing Ill Effects of Solitary Confinement
- Helping Set Standards in Principal Preparation
- Stanford Social Innovation Review Covers Budd Center and CORE’s Work with The School Zone
- Young Leaders in Education Group Recognizes DISD Principal Nakia Douglas
- SMU Simmons Offers Doctor of Liberal Studies Degree
Videos & Slideshows