Betty Gilmore, director of SMU Simmons’ Dispute Resolution program, is featured in the Daily Campus about her upcoming book, The Darkest Hour: Shedding Light on the Impact of Solitary Confinement and Death Row in Texas Prison. Read more here.
- Simmons Recognizes Three Education Advocates with 2015 Luminary Awards
- Director of Dispute Resolution Offers View of Solitary Confinement
- Simmons Students Reflect on Education Policy in Two Op-ed Pieces
- Supporting Strong Learning for Immigrant Children
- Dallas Morning News Interviews Higher Ed student, Luisa del Rosal
Videos & Slideshows