Dean David Chard, in an article published in Education Next, argues his case for innovation and ongoing evaluation of teacher preparation to make a significant difference in education. Read article here.
- SMU Breaks Ground for Harold Clark Simmons Hall
- Education Undersecretary Mitchell Addresses Education Writers Association’s Conference at Simmons
- MSNBC Invites NFL Expertise from Michael Lysko
- Dean Chard Calls on Congress to Fund Education Research
- AAPSS Releases Series of Papers Co-Edited by Simmons’ McLendon
Videos & Slideshows