- Graduate Student Receives National Bilingual Teacher of the Year Award
- SMU’s Research Day Yields Prizes for Simmons Students
- HPISD Superintendent Joins Education Policy and Leadership Faculty
- Simmons Recognizes Three Education Advocates with 2015 Luminary Awards
- Director of Dispute Resolution Offers View of Solitary Confinement
Videos & Slideshows
Sarah Feurebacher, director of the Center on Family Counseling in Simmons, comments on how much is too much to share. Read article here.
DallasChild cites the opinion of Dr. Sarah Feurerbacher in an article about children in emotional pain who cut themselves. She is the director of the Center on Family Counseling in SMU-in-Plano, and part of the Simmons School. Read article.
February 2013 edition of DallasChild cites Dr. Sarah Feuerbacher, director of Simmons’ Center for Family Counseling, on raising an introverted child. Read article here.