- Locomotor Performance Lab Hosts “Science in the City”
- With NSF Grant, Wilhelm and Norris Collaborate To Broaden Math Teacher Pipeline
- Project ELVA Video Highlighted on 2018 STEM For All Website
- Bing to Deliver Commencement Address at Wheelock College
- Four Applied Physiology Undergraduates Sweep Honors
Videos & Slideshows
- Applied Physiology (9)
- Bilingual/ESL (7)
- Conflict Resolution (1)
- Counseling (5)
- Department of Wellness (3)
- Dispute Resolution (2)
- Dyslexia (1)
- Early Childhood (2)
- Education Policy (27)
- Education Research (25)
- Exercise Physiology (13)
- Featured News (17)
- Featured Research (11)
- General News & Announcements (158)
- PreSchool Teacher Education (1)
- Slideshow (1)
- Sport Management (1)
- STEM (4)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Videos (21)
The Dallas Morning News recently published an investigative report on area psychiatric hospitals and their safety records. Sarah Feuerbacher, director of the Center for Family Counseling at SMU Simmons, was quoted on how patients and families may assess these hospitals. … Continue reading
Sarah Feurerbacher, director of Simmons’ Center for Family Counseling, SMU Plano, comments on differing parenting styles in CBS11’s story on “free range” parenting. See story.
Sarah Feurebacher, director of the Center on Family Counseling in Simmons, comments on how much is too much to share. Read article here.
DallasChild cites the opinion of Dr. Sarah Feurerbacher in an article about children in emotional pain who cut themselves. She is the director of the Center on Family Counseling in SMU-in-Plano, and part of the Simmons School. Read article.
February 2013 edition of DallasChild cites Dr. Sarah Feuerbacher, director of Simmons’ Center for Family Counseling, on raising an introverted child. Read article here.