- Sarah Feuerbacher Offers Expertise on Parenting Styles
- Workable Ideas to Decrease Teacher Shortages in Texas
- Global Health Students Compete to Solve Problems for Dallas Nonprofits
- Accelerated School Leadership’s Elizabeth Pittman Receives Fulbright
- Annie Wright Contributes to Handbook of Social and Emotional Learning
Videos & Slideshows
Sarah Feurerbacher, director of Simmons’ Center for Family Counseling, SMU Plano, comments on differing parenting styles in CBS11’s story on “free range” parenting. See story.
Sarah Feurebacher, director of the Center on Family Counseling in Simmons, comments on how much is too much to share. Read article here.
DallasChild cites the opinion of Dr. Sarah Feurerbacher in an article about children in emotional pain who cut themselves. She is the director of the Center on Family Counseling in SMU-in-Plano, and part of the Simmons School. Read article.
February 2013 edition of DallasChild cites Dr. Sarah Feuerbacher, director of Simmons’ Center for Family Counseling, on raising an introverted child. Read article here.