- Simmons Faculty Highlights Math in Everyday Life
- Stephanie Al Otaiba Recognized With Distinguished Researcher Award
- Making the Case for Quality Pre-K Funding in Texas
- Researchers in Locomotor Performance Lab Develop New Equation for Predicting Running Speed
- Shedding Light on Social-Emotional Learning
Videos & Slideshows
- Applied Physiology (4)
- Bilingual/ESL (5)
- Counseling (4)
- Department of Wellness (3)
- Dispute Resolution (1)
- Dyslexia (1)
- Early Childhood (2)
- Education Policy (22)
- Education Research (15)
- Exercise Physiology (13)
- General News & Announcements (125)
- PreSchool Teacher Education (1)
- Slideshow (1)
- Sport Management (1)
- STEM (1)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Videos (18)
Sarah Feurerbacher, director of Simmons’ Center for Family Counseling, SMU Plano, comments on differing parenting styles in CBS11’s story on “free range” parenting. See story.
Sarah Feurebacher, director of the Center on Family Counseling in Simmons, comments on how much is too much to share. Read article here.
DallasChild cites the opinion of Dr. Sarah Feurerbacher in an article about children in emotional pain who cut themselves. She is the director of the Center on Family Counseling in SMU-in-Plano, and part of the Simmons School. Read article.
February 2013 edition of DallasChild cites Dr. Sarah Feuerbacher, director of Simmons’ Center for Family Counseling, on raising an introverted child. Read article here.