- STEM Academy for Science Teachers & Leaders Enters Second Year of Program
- New Mathematics Study to Help Students with Learning Disabilities
- 2018 Impact Award Winners Announced at R2P Conference
- $2.5 million NSF Grant Awarded to RME Researchers
- 2017 Research-to-Practice Conference Most Successful to Date
Category Archives: Instruction
RME Director Dr. Ketterlin Geller presented at the International Numeracy Conference held in Berlin, Germany sharing her research on effective mathematics teachers and the importance of integrating mathematical, pedagogical, and learning sciences knowledge in classroom instructional strategies.