- STEM Academy for Science Teachers & Leaders Enters Second Year of Program
- New Mathematics Study to Help Students with Learning Disabilities
- 2018 Impact Award Winners Announced at R2P Conference
- $2.5 million NSF Grant Awarded to RME Researchers
- 2017 Research-to-Practice Conference Most Successful to Date
Category Archives: Blog
RME researcher Dr. Candace Walkington's work was covered by the NPR blog Mindshift. Discussing interest-based personalization in Algebra, Walkington recounts the success of her recent study and her hopes for expansion. Read the full article here.