Summer send-off parties in or near your hometown are a great place for you to meet fellow SMU parents and for your student to make new friends before the school year begins.
Here is a schedule of locations and dates this summer. If you would like more information about any of the parties, please contact Kate Moreland in the Office of Parent Giving at 214-768-4737 or email@example.com.
• Greenwich, Conn.: Hosted by Tom and Claire Whelan, 5-7 p.m. July 26
• Washington, D.C.: Hosted by John and Angie Marriott, 4-6 p.m. July 26
• Denver: Hosted by John and Missy Eliot and Mark and LeeAnne Ammons, 6-8 p.m. July 29
• Houston: Hosted by Scott and Karen Rozzell, 6-8 p.m. July 30
• Chicago: Hosted by Keith and Susan Hoogland, 1-3 p.m. August 2
• San Diego: Hosted by Sam and Vivian Hardage, 4-6 p.m. August 2
• Oklahoma City: Hosted by Robert and Lisa Blair, 6-8 p.m. August 8
• Atlanta: Hosted by Marty and Jennifer Flanagan, 2-4 p.m. August 9
• Los Angeles: Hosted by Alan and Jacquie Aufhammer, 5-7 p.m. August 9
• St. Louis: Hosted by John and Nancy St. Eve, 6-8:30 p.m. August 9
• Dallas/Fort Worth: Hosted by SMU, 7-9 p.m. August 13
• San Francisco: Hosted by Michael and Susan Schwartz, 4-6 p.m. August 15
• Orange County, California: Hosted by Fred and Amy Armendariz, 4-6 p.m. August 16
• Kansas City: Hosted by Michael and Ellen Merriman, 6-8 p.m. August 16
• See 2009 slideshows.
Above: A send-off party in 2008 in San Diego.