The Dr. Bob Smith Health Center has announced its schedule of free flu shot clinics for September-November 2017, with the first session set for Tuesday, Sept. 19 in the lobby of Dedman Center for Lifetime Sports.
Clinics will take place at various locations around the main campus, as well as the East Campus and SMU-in-Plano. All clinics are open to students and benefit-eligible faculty, staff, SMU retirees and retiree spouses.
Free inoculation also are available at the Dr. Bob Smith Health Center on a walk-in basis.
- Tuesday, Sept. 19 – 2-6 p.m., Dedman Center for Lifetime Sports lobby
- Wednesday, Sept. 20 – 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Dedman Center for Lifetime Sports lobby
- Thursday, Oct. 5 – 2-6 p.m., Law School Pit, Underwood Law Library
- Monday, Oct. 9 – 1-4 p.m., Loyd All-Sports Center
- Tuesday, Oct. 17 – 1:30-3:30 p.m., Expressway Tower, East Campus
- Thursday, Oct. 26 (HR Fair) – 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Hughes-Trigg Student Center
- Wednesday, Nov. 1 – 3-6 p.m., Building 3, SMU-in-Plano
To keep the clinic visit as short as possible, students should take these steps:
- Review the latest flu vaccine information from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
- Bring your SMU ID.
- Wear short sleeves, if possible.