SMU’s Memorial Health Center has scheduled several Fall 2013 flu shot clinics for September, October and November.
Update: Additional clinics offered Nov. 6 and Nov. 20 (more information below)
Clinics will take place at various places around the main campus, as well as at the East Campus and SMU-in-Plano. All clinics are open to students, faculty and staff as well as to SMU retirees and retiree spouses.
Update your vaccination during the following days and times at these locations:
- Wednesday, Sept. 25 – 2-6 p.m., Dedman Center Lobby
- Thursday, Sept. 26 – 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and 3-6 p.m., Dedman Center Lobby
- Monday, Sept. 30 – 11 a.m.-1 p.m. and 4-7 p.m., Underwood Law Library Pit
- Wednesday, Oct. 2 – 2-6 p.m., Memorial Health Center
- Wednesday, Oct. 9 – 1:30-4 p.m., Memorial Health Center
- Tuesday, Oct. 15 (HR Fair) – 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Hughes-Trigg Student Center
- Wednesday, Oct. 23 – 1:30-4 p.m., Expressway Tower, East Campus
- Thursday, Oct. 24 – 4-6 p.m., SMU-in-Plano
- Wednesday, Nov. 6 – 1:30-4 p.m., Memorial Health Center
- Wednesday, Nov. 20 – 1:30-4 p.m., Memorial Health Center
The University offers free flu shots for all SMU students and benefit-eligible faculty, staff, retirees and retiree spouses.
To keep your clinic visit as short as possible, take these steps:
- Complete the 2013-14 Flu Vaccine Form and bring it with you (PDF format).
- Review the latest flu vaccine information from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
- Bring your SMU ID or ID number to the clinic.
- Wear short sleeves, if possible.