SMU’s Memorial Health Center has scheduled several Fall 2011 flu shot clinics for September and October.
This year, the Health Center will offer both the new needle-free flu shot and the conventional needle shot. The cost is $25; students who have SMU Aetna health insurance pay $5. Students may charge their SMU account, or the Health Center accepts cash (exact change) and checks.
Flu shot clinics are scheduled for:
• 2-4:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 14, at the Health Center
• 1:30-3 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 18, at the Health Center
• 9-11 a.m. and 1:30-3:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 19, at the Health Center
• 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 25, at Hughes-Trigg Student Center
• 4-6 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 26, in Building 3 at SMU-in-Plano
To shorten your wait at the flu clinic, take these steps:
- Complete the 2011-12 Flu Vaccine Form and bring it with you (PDF format).
- Review the Health Center’s Health Information Privacy (HIPAA) Policy (PDF format).
- Review the current flu vaccine information from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (PDF format).
- Bring your SMU ID or ID number to the clinic.
Keep up with the latest flu information, including upcoming clinic schedules, at smu.edu/flu.