After retrieving a list of titles by searching via the basic search page or the advanced search page, the option to sort the titles lists by date (ascending or descending), by author, or by title, was working as recently as the end of last week (Friday, March 20, 2009). This week, members of the OPAC team and other library staff are unable to sort title lists following a search. The problem is occurring in both the new interface (libcat.smu.edu) and the classic catalog interface (http://poni.smu.edu). Chris Milazzo opened incident #16384-97011 with the software vendor, Ex Libris, on Tuesday, March 24.
- Toni Nolen on Status of missing items is incorrect on title lists
- Sarah Haight on Conference name keyword search
- Toni Nolen on Conference name keyword search
- Rebecca on Display of status messages on holdings records
- Toni Nolen on “Notify me” requests not working