Incident Code 16384-51882 reported 8/29/2008.
Serials item and other “Library Has” information does not appear on separate lines (field 866) making the owned volumes difficult to read (ex. Current Statistics (bib ID 1491425) and Roeper Review (bib ID 2737831). When printing such records (not using the print output function), the output is a problem because the individual items do not print on separate lines. It wouldn???t be so bad if the line break would come after each comma, but it doesn???t. Instead, one line will have:
v.1:no.3(1979 Mar.),v.2:no.1 (line break)
Some volume information is missing completely when printing a screen display without using the print output function.
When using the the print output function, all the information displays, but it is difficult to read since each volumes is not printed on a separate line and volume and issue numbers are separated from date information in some cases.
- Toni Nolen on Status of missing items is incorrect on title lists
- Sarah Haight on Conference name keyword search
- Toni Nolen on Conference name keyword search
- Rebecca on Display of status messages on holdings records
- Toni Nolen on “Notify me” requests not working