SMU’s Temerlin Advertising Institute has launched the SMU Accelerator certificate, a short-term, cohort-based executive program for marketing. It provides mentorship, hands-on education, and an action toolkit culminating in solutions for current business problems.
Why Take the Accelerator?
- Build an actionable toolkit. With rapidly advancing technologies and super-informed customers, the demand for executives who understand how to navigate the digital landscape has never been higher.
- Work with world-class faculty. Our project-based, interdisciplinary curriculum is designed to train and develop professionals with the technical, analytical, and communications skills needed to leverage existing technologies to accelerate projects forward within organizations.
- Enhance your role. Gain the skills and knowledge needed to take your role in your business to the next level.
- The program will take place September 19-22, 2016.
- The price of the program is $4,995 (Early registration discount of 10% until August 1st).
- The price includes the cost of a tablet, on which the course materials are provided; participants will keep the tablet after the program ends.