RA Addie answers the “Who, What, When, Where, and Why,” giving MHPS residents a taste of our event, Taste of Diversity.
- ALL SMU students, faculty, and staff!
- Diverse music!
- Free t-shirts for the first 100 attendants!
- A ~smorgasbord~ of foods from different countries…
- THIS Saturday, October 1st from 5-8pm
- On the new North quad behind the Dr. Bob Memorial Health Center
WHY YOU SHOULD GO:
- To gain awareness of the world we live in
- To meet faculty members who will be bringing special foods
- To experience the new North quad
- To make new friends
- To leave with a full and content belly
- The Assembly of Residential Housing for funding
- Faculty members who will be preparing food:
- Dr. Liljana Elverskog
- Dr. Johan Elverskog
- Dr. Martine Kincaid
- Teresa Brentegani
- Damiano Bonuomo
- Omar Al-Rashdan
- Our vendors who will be providing food:
- Urban Taco
- Lola’s African Kitchen
- Luna’s Tortillas
- Roll N Go
- Jeng Chi
- Infinity Cuisine by Sean
Blog by RA Addie