In January, the IT Help Desk assumed the management of Boot Camp & SAS installs for students. During that time the IT Help Desk worked with over 100 students to successfully complete the needed installations. Continue reading IT Help Desk Streamlines Windows Software Installs on Macs
UPDATE: This service is now available.
Have a course this semester that requires Microsoft Excel or SAS? Students are eligible to download SAS, SAS JMP, and Mathematica free of charge under our campus agreement. Starting in Spring 2018, the IT Help Desk will provide a more convenient way for students to request help installing essential software on their personal computers. Continue reading Coming Soon: Boot Camp & SAS Installation by Appointment
OIT is working with SAS to provide self-paced e-learning for users of SAS software. This SAS Education Analytical Suite will allow you to study SAS programming at your own pace and convenience, at no cost, from the comfort of your own computer.
To access the SAS Education Analytical Suite, you will need to activate the training under your SAS Profile. These activation codes are available from the Help Desk. Just contact the Help Desk and request the SAS e-Learning activation code. Anyone with a valid SMU account is eligible to receive the activation code for e-learning.
SAS Analytics technology in a bundle specifically designed for teaching and research in education. Licenses for the Education Analytical Suite come with unlimited access to these SAS e-learning courses:
SAS Programming Language
- SAS Programming I: Essentials
- SAS Programming II: Data Manipulation Techniques
- SAS Programming III: Advanced Techniques and Efficiencies
- SAS Macro Language I: Essentials
- SAS SQL I: Essentials
SAS Enterprise Guide (point-and-click interface)
- SAS Enterprise Guide 1: Querying and Reporting (newest version of the course)
- SAS Enterprise Guide 2: Advanced Tasks and Querying
- Introduction to Statistical Concepts
- Predictive Modeling Using Logistic Regression
- SAS Enterprise Guide: ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression
- Statistics 1: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression
Also available, by request, is the Associated e-Learning with SAS Enterprise Miner. The Associated e-Learning with SAS Enterprise Miner training includes:
- Applied Analytics Using SAS Enterprise Miner
- Rapid Predictive Modeling for Business Analysts