During the recent SMU Staff Association picnic many of our staff expressed an interest to participate in the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification [Pilot] program. Continually, we hear, “But, I need someone to do this with…” While much of the program is self-study we thought we’d provide a collaborative opportunity to help you boost your learning and get certified!
Microsoft Specialist Summer Staff Certification Initiative
- Select a track you would like to get certified in
- Attend our Microsoft Certification Jump Start Webinar on June 15, 2018 at 11 a.m. to receive your access code for a practice exam and find out what study resources are available. Even if you cannot attend the webinar, please register so we can follow up with important information about the Microsoft Certification Jump Start.
- Begin self-study for your desired certification. You’ll also get access to:
- a listserv where participants can ask questions
- a designated trainer who will check in with you on your progress
- open lab times to study as a group or take your practice exam
- Score an 800 or higher on the practice exam to be eligible to sit for your certification
- Complete your certification exam before 12 p.m. on August 1, 2018.
(You can take the exam as many times as needed!)
- Receive your certification and celebrate with your peers!
(Details to come.)