Wiki.SMU is an online documentation system that allows for collaboration and shared editing of articles.
- Instructons/ How- to articles
- Process documentation
- Frequently-updated documents
- Document versioning
Benefits of using Wiki.SMU
- Wiki documentation is available on the web, from anywhere.
- Viewing and editing wiki pages can be restricted to certain network users and groups.
- Information in one page can be used in other pages, making frequently-updated information easier to manage.
- Documents are indexed and easily searchable.
- Editing uses a simple graphical interface; pictures can be pasted directly into page.s
- Wiki documents are versioned: changes are tracked over time.
Requesting a Wiki
Faculty and staff may request a wiki for instructional or departmental usage. The request form can be completed via the Online Support Center.
For more information on Wiki.SMU, click here. You will need to login with your SMU ID and password.