Time Flies

Cameron%20Smith.jpg

Time is something to be appreciated. Time is short, and often when we don’t pay attention it can fly right by. I remember like yesterday going through the college application process. Looking at schools, comparing the facts, visiting campuses and finally making my decision to come to SMU. Seems like yesterday, but that was 3 years ago. Now I am a junior and I am already beginning to see the imminent moment when I graduate from SMU and join the world as an eager graduate. My three years at SMU have been some of the best years of my life. In looking back I can see how much of a difference SMU has made upon my life. I have met some of my greatest friends and mentors during my time here.

Today, I met with my Business school counselor personally to go over my schedule for my last two semesters as an undergraduate. In looking over all of the classes I had taken, and the past 6 semesters, I realized that I have done a lot during my time here. With one year left, I look forward to the opportunity to do my best in my classes and extracurricular activities. I am thankful for the opportunity to attend a university like SMU, and I will continue to make the best of the experience.

This entry was posted in Academics. Bookmark the permalink.