By Elizabeth Bandera
So, this past spring break I was able to visit the city of Los Angeles, CA with my family to visit my cousins there and partake in the typical tourist attractions and activities. Woo!
The first day we just relaxed and went to see my cousin in a musical theater performance at Peperdine University. Other things we did on our oh-so-lovely vacation…
1. Disneyland – it brought back so many wonderful and awkward childhood memories
2. The Getty Museum – some billionaire built this museum and it is AMAZING!
3. Madame Tussauds Wax Museum – got to take my photo with some celebrities (thought they were not real, it was still pretty exciting.
4. Santa Monica Shopping – absolutely wonderful…also there is a coffee place called the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf where I bought a Spring Peach Latte that was very tasty!
5. Other wonderful L.A. things!
Wax Museum Photos
It was a very nice break and I’m sad it went by so fast, but I’m also happy to be back at school with my friends – 6 more weeks to go until summer!
The countdown begins!
*The Final Countdown song begins to play*