All Things SMU

Cameron%20Smith.jpg

This upcoming week presents what may be the most important week of my semester…
I have THREE midterms that all happen to be in Business classes. After a long Halloween weekend where I spent more time dressing up than studying, this week is going to involve lots of coffee, late nights, and tired eyes. Often in college there are these kinds of weeks that tend to occur. This period of time, often referred to as “mid-terms” is dreaded by all students. It is now time for me to prove to myself and my teachers the knowledge that I have gained. However, after this intense week things are looking pretty good:

This upcoming weekend promises to be a(nother) fun one! With my three exams over, I plan on celebrating by going to a Ying Yang Twins concert on Friday (Holaa!) The weekend after I am attending “Mustang Awakening” which is a student lead weekend long retreat through campus ministries. I am one of the student leaders and this is my third year to be going! Getting away from campus for a nice little relaxation and contemplation has never done me wrong. With so many things that pile up, and all the hustle and bustle of life, I cherish the chance to be with friends and put all of those other things to the side (at least for a little while.) Only a week after Awakening is Thanksgiving Break, and soon follow exams.

With that in mind, it is only the first of November, but the end of the semester is approaching fast. I have alot to do, but alot to look forward to!

This entry was posted in Academics, General. Bookmark the permalink.