Schedule an Interview

natalie.png
By Natalie Sharp
nsharp@smu.edu

Hello, blog followers! I hope this finds you all well and getting ready for a fun weekend ahead.

If you are a high school senior and considering attending SMU, I would like to take a few minutes to encourage you to set up an interview with your SMU admission counselor. You might ask yourself panicky, ???An INTERVIEW? Why?!??? Well, I am here to tell you exactly that.

“Why?” One of the most effective ways for the SMU Admission Committee to get to know your true colors is for you to schedule an interview with your SMU admission counselor. This also gives you the opportunity to meet your SMU admission counselor, if you have not already, and put a face to your paperwork. You may also clarify points on your application or transcript, ask any questions that you may have about SMU or the application process, express your interest in SMU and experience the campus and surrounding community!

“Do I have to?” While SMU does not require an interview, it is highly recommended.

“How?” You can interview on campus at our office which is the office of SMU Undergraduate Admission, as well as in other select cities during the fall semester. For a list of cities SMU admission counselors will visit this fall, please visit www.smu.edu/out&about. Phone interviews are the next best thing if you can???t make it in person. To schedule your interview, please visit www.smu.edu/schedulevisit or call (214) 768-0496.

If you have any questions about the interview, please do not hesitate to e-mail me. I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and LET???S BEAT TCU!!! Pony Up, Ya???ll!

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.