Give A Cheer For SMU!

natalie-thumb.png
By Natalie Sharp
nsharp@smu.edu

This past weekend we had yet another successful Mustang Days program on the Hilltop at SMU! What is Mustang Days you ask? Well, only the coolest program for accepted students ever. Once you have been accpeted, SMU invites you to become more acquainted with our campus during a two-day event. You will have the opportunity to interact with faculty, staff, and current students (like myself!) Also, if you happen to visit on a Thursday, you are welcome to bring your sleeping bag and spend the night with a current student in one of our residence halls. I was a leader of one of the groups of accepted students and we had a really great time together. It was wonderful seeing new faces of “baby mustangs.” My group even won the campus scavenger hunt and therefore my group got SMU tumblers as a prize. Mustang Days is a great opportunity to discuss college life with current SMU students and to visit and sit in on classes. For now, I will leave you with one of many SMU chants: 1-2-3-4, Give a cheer for SMU, M-U-S-T-A-N-G-S, Go ‘Stangs Go!

Have a wonderful week!

This entry was posted in Campus Life. Bookmark the permalink.