It’s Greek To Me

Greg_Nelson%5B1%5D%5B1%5D.JPG
By Greg Nelson
rgnelson@smu.edu

This past week I applied for a admission into Delta Sigma Pi (DSP). DSP is the Cox School of Business fraternity, where students with business or economics interests can join and be connected with students of similar interests. It is a great tool to help make friends at SMU with students I will be taking classes with and bridge to help create contacts in the business world of The Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Every so often the chapter brings in a local business person or takes a tour of a facility to learn more about the business world and to broaden one’s horizons. I am a little nervous to learn about my fate but not to terribly nervous. My interview last week went well and I am feeling confident that I will be accepted. It would be a great honor to get involved in a group like this, and I think it would make my mom happy too since she was a part of this group back when she was in college. It has a great reputation around the country and I hope everything works out. If you are interested in something like this you can visit http://people.smu.edu/dsp/dsp_lf.html for more information on the SMU chapter.

Go Mustangs!

About Nelson, Randall Gregory

I am from Cleveland, OH and in my third year at SMU. I am studying Finance and Economics and hope to work in sports after I graduate. At SMU, I currently work in the admissions office and serve as the President for our campus chapter of Habitat for Humanity.
This entry was posted in Campus Life. Bookmark the permalink.