College=Research gallore

Lauren_Cook%5B1%5D.JPG
By Lauren Cook
lwcook@smu.edu

I’d just like to throw out there that in my Corporate Communications Research Class we have to have 300-500 sources by Wednesday (tomorrow). Um, hello? That is a lot! My professor is VERY cool, so I want to do well, but I’m really wondering how I am going to find the time to find THAT many sources. She said she won’t be counting and it’s just a guideline, but still–that’s a lot to live up to. Right now I only have 52…ouch. Today I will be working hard and hopefully not hardly working. My project is on Publix Supermarkets (which, if you are unaware, is the BEST grocery store on the planet) Publix started in Lakeland, FL where I am from and they are, in my opinion, the best at customer service in the food trade industry. They also have exceptional cakes, chocolate chip cookies, honey pressed sub sandwiches, and sweet tea. Every time I walk in there, I literally feel happy. Needless to say, I am confident that there are plenty of sources out there! I just need to find enough time to find them all and stop day dreaming about eating their cookies instead. I will also be studying for my Psychology Research Exam that is tomorrow. College never stops. :)

If I blog next time, that means I survived this week. Hopefully you hear from me again!

Until next time, here is a picture of Publix and its awesomeness…..

publix.jpg

This entry was posted in Academics. Bookmark the permalink.