Back to School

Greg_Nelson%5B1%5D.JPG
Greg Nelson
rgnelson@smu.edu

Happy New Year. Hope everyone is getting back into the swing of things and getting used to that school schedule again. It is a little different for me this semester than my previous three because I am taking 18 hours or 6 classes this semester. Usually the norm is 5 classes or 15 hours. There are many other changes for me this semester; such as taking sports management, which is a new course and field of study offered at SMU. This will also be my first semester as an official member of the Cox School of Business, which is very exciting. I am enrolled in three business classes this semester and excited about all of them. Though class and schedules have changed this semester, it’s the things that have remained constant that make everything less stressful and comfortable; things like the familiar sight of campus and seeing friends you have been away from for about a month. I know with all of this coming together it is going to be a great semester and I am trying not to think about how after I finish this semester, I will have completed half of my college education. Time flies so enjoy the time you have and do what you love to do!
Go Mustangs!

About Nelson, Randall Gregory

I am from Cleveland, OH and in my third year at SMU. I am studying Finance and Economics and hope to work in sports after I graduate. At SMU, I currently work in the admissions office and serve as the President for our campus chapter of Habitat for Humanity.
This entry was posted in Academics, General. Bookmark the permalink.