It’s the Holidays!

Courtney%20Steele.JPG
By Courtney Steele
csteele@smu.edu

Hi y’all! Finals are fast approaching and the holiday break is just barely out of reach! I hope y’all are having a great end to the semester wherever you may be!

This past weekend, the girls of my sorority trekked up (yes, the full 20 minute drive) to Richardson to visit Santa’s Village. Every year they set up a village complete with K-Elf Television, Mrs. Claus’s house and a petting zoo. Santa even rides in on his fire truck to ring in the holiday season, and may I say the line to see Santa was over an hour and a half long in the cold! We had a great time even if we were the only giggling go-ers over 5 feet tall wandering through the Ornament Factory and the Polar Bear Bank. No matter what holiday you’ll be celebrating this season, Dallas certainly provides a way to celebrate a little early!

This is my last entry for 2009. Crazy! I wish you all the happiest of holidays, safe travels, and a win in the Hawaii Bowl for our Mustangs (Christmas Eve, ESPN)! For those of you that applied early action, fingers crossed for acceptances! And for those of you finishing up your applications for January deadlines, good luck!
Happy Holidays everyone! Pony Up!

About Courtney Steele

STU UnGrad
This entry was posted in Life Around Dallas. Bookmark the permalink.