Thanksgiving Blessings

natalie.png
By Natalie Sharp
nsharp@smu.edu

Now that Halloween has passed and November has crept upon us, Thanksgiving will be approaching soon. This means a five day weekend for SMU students! I know that I am already ready for this break to start and I am positive that other students would agree. As the end of the semester is nearing, students definitely feel the pressure to finish strong. During the Thanksgiving break I look forward to spending quality time with my family and friends and, of course, remind myself of all that I am thankful for! Often, I believe that many people are so preoccupied with their daily lives and struggles, that we are quick to overlook or possibly forget momentarily what is so great in our lives. Everyone certainly has their own opinion on what is important and meaningful in their lives but it is so important to remember to see the silver lining in everything and try to seek “good” out of everything and everyone. One of the many things that I am thankful for this season is that I am an SMU Mustang! I hope everyone has a great Holiday.

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.