Catching Up!

Liz%20Dominguez.JPG
By Liz Dominguez
adominguez@smu.edu

Ok, so it’s Friday, and I think the entire campus is extra excited for the Fall Break holiday! We’re off on Monday and Tuesday, which gives us an extra long weekend! I will most definitely be making use of this time to catch up on homework that I’ve put off for some time. I have SO many friends that are going out of town, and I wish I could join them, but I seriously need to catch up on things.

Another thing – I woke up this morning and it was FREEZING! Yesterday it was extra humid and rainy, and this morning I felt like I was in Oregon! We’ll see how long this weather lasts. I definitely love the cold, and I can’t wait to pull out all of my jackets, sweaters and coats.

As I sit in the admissions office, I can’t help but think about the fact that this semester is halfway over. I honestly cannot believe how fast the semester has been going. It seems like I just stepped foot on campus my first semester – in the fall of 2008. I say all that to let others know that I have had a wonderful time while being here at SMU. I cannot imagine being anywhere else. My time here has FLOWN, and although I am only a sophomore, I can safely say that I do not want to leave. I sit and think about all of the things that I’ve done, all the relationships I’ve developed, and all of the people that I’ve come in contact with and I cannot think of a better place to spend my college years. This place is fabulous, and I love it. =)

This entry was posted in Campus Life. Bookmark the permalink.