Time Time Time…Management Management Management

Liz%20Dominguez.JPG
By Liz Dominguez
adominguez@smu.edu

Once again, it’s a fabulous Friday and I am SO excited that the weekend is here. I finally got trough my extra stressful weekend – Organic Chemistry test, research paper on the History of Mexico, engineering project – you name it! It feels good to not have to worry about the next major thing due, because guess what…? I don’t have anything due! I think I learned a HUGE lesson this past week, as I pulled my first all-nighter of the school year – which is not good AT ALL. More than anything, I have realized the importance of proper planning. I spent hours and hours of studying for chemistry and absolutely ZERO time on collecting information for my history paper, and before I knew it, it was 10 p.m. and I had a paper due the next day. Although I may not appreciate it at the time, I will try my best to start on things sooner. Nothing is worse than having to write coherent, plausible, historical connections at 4:30 in the morning. I’ll keep everyone posted on my progress in classes. Have a great weekend!

This entry was posted in Academics. Bookmark the permalink.