Tests, Stress!

Cameron%20Smith.JPG
By Cameron Smith
camsmith@smu.edu

It’s getting to be that time in the semester when everything begins to pile up. My daily planner has become a sea of scribbles and barely readable notes detailing all of the things I plan on accomplishing that day. With fall break approaching, and after about a month of school, it is the time for my first midterm in several of my classes. These are the first large tests of the year and will be a strong dictator of how I will do academically this semester. With two tests this week and three next week, I am in for a difficult challenge that I must go into well prepared for. Luckily, just two weeks ago in my wellness class we went over “Time Management” and creating a “Five Day Test Plan.” These activities are designed in order to help students be prepared for managing a busy schedule in college. I have known about these tests coming up since the first week of school so I have had time to plan accordingly. I filled out my test plan sheets and plan on spending a large amount of time in our 24/7 library called Fondren.
It all starts tomorrow with my Price Theory Test and ends in two weeks with an Accounting test. I’m hoping that the work I have put in up to this point will help me in keeping on top of things in these next two busy weeks!

This entry was posted in Academics. Bookmark the permalink.