- Can mindfulness meditation reduce chronic pain?
- Do you think you are more or less physically active than others?: The influence on mortality
- Mindful Eating Training Can Help Reduce Impulsive Eating Habits
- What Explains How People Feel During and After Exercise?
- Do Family Members of Melanoma Patients Use Sun Protection Behaviors?
Author Archives: Margarita Sala
If you have suffered from chronic pain, you have likely tried several strategies to relieve the pain. One strategy that has recently become popular for pain relief is mindfulness meditation. Mindfulness meditation refers to a process of developing the skill … Continue reading
We all know that exercising is good for us. Yet, few of us engage in regular exercise. One reason individuals may choose to exercise or to not to exercise is that an individual may feel good or bad during exercise. … Continue reading
Is it useful to step on the scale every day? Findings from a recent study suggest that daily self-weighing might be the key to successful weight loss maintenance. In a recently published study in Annals of Behavioral Medicine researchers examined … Continue reading
Most of us have tried tracking the foods we eat or used a FitBit in hopes of meeting our health goals. Have you wondered whether it was worth the trouble? Findings from a recent meta-analysis published in Psychological Bulletin suggest … Continue reading