- Does physical activity predict depression? Or does depression predict physical activity?: Findings from breast cancer survivors
- The Importance of Measure in Psychology
- Thinking about Benefits and Obstacles to Regular Exercise
- Can mindfulness meditation reduce chronic pain?
- Do you think you are more or less physically active than others?: The influence on mortality
Author Archives: Bree Geary
Do you find yourself eating even when you are not hungry? Do you have trouble resisting impulsive eating throughout the day? Overweight and obese individuals tend to be more impulsive and sensitive to food rewards compared to normal weight individuals. … Continue reading
We know exercise is good for our health yet most of us struggle to exercise regularly, especially as we get older. A recent paper published in the Annals of Behavioral Medicine suggests that increasing your psychological well-being may lead to … Continue reading