- Does physical activity predict depression? Or does depression predict physical activity?: Findings from breast cancer survivors
- The Importance of Measure in Psychology
- Thinking about Benefits and Obstacles to Regular Exercise
- Can mindfulness meditation reduce chronic pain?
- Do you think you are more or less physically active than others?: The influence on mortality
Monthly Archives: March 2018
Developing adequate measures is essential for the advancement of psychology as a science. Without the ability to adequately measure intended constructs, it is difficult for scientists to conduct experiments, form theories, or improve interventions. How do we know if a … Continue reading