- Can mindfulness meditation reduce chronic pain?
- Do you think you are more or less physically active than others?: The influence on mortality
- Mindful Eating Training Can Help Reduce Impulsive Eating Habits
- What Explains How People Feel During and After Exercise?
- Do Family Members of Melanoma Patients Use Sun Protection Behaviors?
Monthly Archives: December 2017
If you have suffered from chronic pain, you have likely tried several strategies to relieve the pain. One strategy that has recently become popular for pain relief is mindfulness meditation. Mindfulness meditation refers to a process of developing the skill … Continue reading
Inadequate physical activity levels are associated with a shorter lifespan because inadequate physical activity can increase an individual’s risk of developing chronic illnesses, like diabetes. Although the evidence is clear that increasing physical activity levels is important for preventing illness … Continue reading