- Can mindfulness meditation reduce chronic pain?
- Do you think you are more or less physically active than others?: The influence on mortality
- Mindful Eating Training Can Help Reduce Impulsive Eating Habits
- What Explains How People Feel During and After Exercise?
- Do Family Members of Melanoma Patients Use Sun Protection Behaviors?
Monthly Archives: November 2017
Do you find yourself eating even when you are not hungry? Do you have trouble resisting impulsive eating throughout the day? Overweight and obese individuals tend to be more impulsive and sensitive to food rewards compared to normal weight individuals. … Continue reading
We all know that exercising is good for us. Yet, few of us engage in regular exercise. One reason individuals may choose to exercise or to not to exercise is that an individual may feel good or bad during exercise. … Continue reading