- Can mindfulness meditation reduce chronic pain?
- Do you think you are more or less physically active than others?: The influence on mortality
- Mindful Eating Training Can Help Reduce Impulsive Eating Habits
- What Explains How People Feel During and After Exercise?
- Do Family Members of Melanoma Patients Use Sun Protection Behaviors?
Monthly Archives: October 2017
The American Cancer Society estimates that 10,000 people a year will die from melanoma, a deadly form of skin cancer primarily caused by sun exposure. First-degree relatives of melanoma patients, such as parents and children, are at particularly high risk … Continue reading
Although the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a vaccine that protects against the human papillomavirus (HPV) – a sexually transmitted virus that can cause several cancer types, including cervical cancer, current vaccination rates for the 3-dose series among … Continue reading
Is it useful to step on the scale every day? Findings from a recent study suggest that daily self-weighing might be the key to successful weight loss maintenance. In a recently published study in Annals of Behavioral Medicine researchers examined … Continue reading
We know exercise is good for our health yet most of us struggle to exercise regularly, especially as we get older. A recent paper published in the Annals of Behavioral Medicine suggests that increasing your psychological well-being may lead to … Continue reading