- Does physical activity predict depression? Or does depression predict physical activity?: Findings from breast cancer survivors
- The Importance of Measure in Psychology
- Thinking about Benefits and Obstacles to Regular Exercise
- Can mindfulness meditation reduce chronic pain?
- Do you think you are more or less physically active than others?: The influence on mortality
Monthly Archives: September 2017
About half of American adults don’t meet recommended exercise guidelines and a quarter of American adults don’t exercise at all. Although the various benefits of exercise are well known, why do individuals avoid exercise altogether? Our research group has begun examining … Continue reading