- Does physical activity predict depression? Or does depression predict physical activity?: Findings from breast cancer survivors
- The Importance of Measure in Psychology
- Thinking about Benefits and Obstacles to Regular Exercise
- Can mindfulness meditation reduce chronic pain?
- Do you think you are more or less physically active than others?: The influence on mortality
Monthly Archives: May 2016
With improvements in cancer treatment, more and more individuals will be cancer survivors. Many of these survivors will face unique physical and mental health challenges after cancer treatment. A recent study published in Annals of Behavioral Medicine suggests that optimism and … Continue reading