- Can mindfulness meditation reduce chronic pain?
- Do you think you are more or less physically active than others?: The influence on mortality
- Mindful Eating Training Can Help Reduce Impulsive Eating Habits
- What Explains How People Feel During and After Exercise?
- Do Family Members of Melanoma Patients Use Sun Protection Behaviors?
Monthly Archives: February 2016
Imagine a physician told you that you had a genetic predisposition for obesity. Would you improve your diet and exercise in order to overcome your predisposition, or would you decide to not even bother to change your behavior? An article published this year in Annals … Continue reading
In 2006, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a vaccine for adolescent girls and young adult women that protects against the human papillomavirus (HPV) – a sexually transmitted virus that can cause several cancer types, including cervical cancer. In … Continue reading
Most of us have tried tracking the foods we eat or used a FitBit in hopes of meeting our health goals. Have you wondered whether it was worth the trouble? Findings from a recent meta-analysis published in Psychological Bulletin suggest … Continue reading