- Tune In: ‘Mustang Minute’ captures magic moments at SMU
- Anthony Herrera named executive director of Cox School’s Latino Leadership Initiative
- Faculty/staff tickets available early for 2014 SMU-Texas A&M football
- Calendar Highlights: Aug. 29, 2014
- OE2C project aims to streamline contract administration process
Tag Archives: W. Yandell “Tog” Rogers Jr.
This story originally appeared in Robert Miller’s column in The Dallas Morning News Sunday, Oct. 28, 2012. The Dedman School of Law has announced that W. Yandell “Tog” Rogers Jr. of Houston is giving $12.1 million to provide scholarships. The gift to … Continue reading