- SMU remains weapons-free under ‘campus carry’ law
- Provost names Maria Dixon Hall to lead new campus-wide initiative on cultural intelligence
- Ebonii Nelson named Interim Assistant Provost of Strategic Initiatives and Director of Student Retention
- Four SMU faculty members retire with emeritus status in 2015-16
- Douglas A. Reinelt named SMU Associate Provost effective Aug. 1, 2016
Tag Archives: W. Yandell “Tog” Rogers Jr.
This story originally appeared in Robert Miller’s column in The Dallas Morning News Sunday, Oct. 28, 2012. The Dedman School of Law has announced that W. Yandell “Tog” Rogers Jr. of Houston is giving $12.1 million to provide scholarships. The gift to … Continue reading