Information Technology Services is planning a campuswide upgrade to the Microsoft Office 2007 suite, beginning this October. So what happens when students turn in papers created with their own, already upgraded software? Rachel Mulry, ITS technical project manager, offers tips on how to handle the new documents until you have the new software. Read more.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- Cox School of Business rises 16 places in The Economist‘s global M.B.A. rankings October 20, 2016
- ‘Why Standing Rock Matters’ is topic for Clements Center panel discussion Monday, Oct. 24, 2016 October 18, 2016
- Fred Chang inducted into National Academy of Engineering in D.C. ceremony October 13, 2016
- Acclaimed authors Bernice L. McFadden and Tyehimba Jess to read at SMU’s 2016 Kimbilio Litfest Thursday, Oct. 13 October 13, 2016
- Just Mercy author Bryan Stevenson gives two lectures at SMU Thursday, Oct. 13, 2016 October 13, 2016