- 2014 security and fire safety report for the SMU campuses now available online
- Michael Ramirez to give 2014 Sammons Lecture Thursday, Oct. 2
- SMU’s Dedman College will house DFW chapter of the Albert Schweitzer Fellowship
- 2014 Hart Global Leaders Forum presents Colin Powell Tuesday, Sept. 30
- Sports Highlights: Sept. 24, 2014
Tag Archives: Theodore Walker Jr.
On the heels of the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington, renowned civil rights and social justice leaders and scholars will be at SMU to discuss the future. “The End of Civil Rights in America? Reflections on the Future … Continue reading