“What would a university be without its staff? An asylum,” said Provost Paul Ludden in his keynote speech at the 2007 Staff Recognition Ceremony Oct. 23. Ludden was there to help honor five staff members who celebrated their 25th year at the University in 2007, as well as five winners in the Staff Association’s annual awards program. Read more.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- SMU’s Center for Presidential History to host panel on Trump’s first 100 days Thursday, April 27, 2017 April 20, 2017
- NCAA, Olympic diving coach Jim Stillson to retire after 33 years at SMU April 20, 2017
- Four honorary degree recipients to participate in public symposia during SMU Commencement Week 2017 April 20, 2017
- Caroline Brettell elected to the American Academy of Arts and Sciences April 18, 2017
- SMU honors outstanding achievement, service at 2016-17 Hilltop Excellence Awards, Honors Convocation April 18, 2017