Actor Stephen Tobolowsky, a 1973 SMU graduate who plays Sandy Ryerson in the popular Fox show “Glee,” talked about his acting and University careers with students in Meadows School of the Arts in April. “At SMU, I learned to love the right things,” said Tobolowsky, who has also starred in such movies as “Groundhog Day,” “The Time Traveler’s Wife” and “Freaky Friday.” Click the YouTube screen to catch a glimpse.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- Meadows Museum curator solves mystery of the Spanish masterworks October 24, 2016
- Cox School of Business rises 16 places in The Economist‘s global M.B.A. rankings October 20, 2016
- ‘Why Standing Rock Matters’ is topic for Clements Center panel discussion Monday, Oct. 24, 2016 October 18, 2016
- Fred Chang inducted into National Academy of Engineering in D.C. ceremony October 13, 2016
- Acclaimed authors Bernice L. McFadden and Tyehimba Jess to read at SMU’s 2016 Kimbilio Litfest Thursday, Oct. 13 October 13, 2016