SMU’S 2012 Homecoming celebration provided several days of excitement, from reunions to Pigskin Revue to the parade (led by alumnus and TOMS Shoes founder Blake Mycoskie) to the Distinguished Alumni Awards. And to top it all off, the Mustangs delivered a 44-13 victory over the Memphis Tigers in Ford Stadium.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- Cox School of Business rises 16 places in The Economist‘s global M.B.A. rankings October 20, 2016
- ‘Why Standing Rock Matters’ is topic for Clements Center panel discussion Monday, Oct. 24, 2016 October 18, 2016
- Fred Chang inducted into National Academy of Engineering in D.C. ceremony October 13, 2016
- Acclaimed authors Bernice L. McFadden and Tyehimba Jess to read at SMU’s 2016 Kimbilio Litfest Thursday, Oct. 13 October 13, 2016
- Just Mercy author Bryan Stevenson gives two lectures at SMU Thursday, Oct. 13, 2016 October 13, 2016