- 2015 Stella Porter Russell Fund faculty bonuses arrive Nov. 30
- U.S. Department of State issues Worldwide Travel Alert through Feb. 24, 2016
- Helping students with stress during the holiday and exam season
- Calendar Highlights: Mustang-Must-do’s for the Holiday Season
- Pulitzer Prize-winning historian David McCullough honored with SMU’s 2015 Tower Medal of Freedom
Tag Archives: Ross Perot Jr.
Centennial gift from Sarah and Ross Perot Jr. endows Dedman Law scholarships in honor of Thomas W. Luce III ’62, ’66
A new Centennial gift from Sarah Fullinwider Perot ’83 and Ross Perot, Jr., will fund new scholarships in SMU’s Dedman School of Law in honor of one of its most distinguished graduates. Their $1.75 million gift creates the Thomas W. Luce … Continue reading