- Provost names Maria Dixon Hall to lead new campus-wide initiative on cultural intelligence
- Ebonii Nelson named Interim Assistant Provost of Strategic Initiatives and Director of Student Retention
- Four SMU faculty members retire with emeritus status in 2015-16
- Douglas A. Reinelt named SMU Associate Provost effective Aug. 1, 2016
- SMU announces five 2016 Ford Research Fellows
Tag Archives: Ross Perot Jr.
Centennial gift from Sarah and Ross Perot Jr. endows Dedman Law scholarships in honor of Thomas W. Luce III ’62, ’66
A new Centennial gift from Sarah Fullinwider Perot ’83 and Ross Perot, Jr., will fund new scholarships in SMU’s Dedman School of Law in honor of one of its most distinguished graduates. Their $1.75 million gift creates the Thomas W. Luce … Continue reading