- Meadows Theatre presents three spring plays in ‘The Rep’ April 22-May 4, 2014
- SMU hails outstanding achievement at 2013-14 Awards Extravaganza, Honors Convocation
- SMU OIT issues advice on Heartbleed bug
- Junior Rahfin Faruk receives 2014 Truman Scholarship
- New SMU ID cards represent new approach to campus security
Tag Archives: Paul B. Loyd Jr.
Four philanthropic, civic and business leaders will receive SMU’s 2012 Distinguished Alumni Awards in a ceremony beginning at 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 25 on the University’s Main Quad. The DAA Award is the highest honor the University bestows upon its graduates. … Continue reading
Paul B. Loyd Jr. ’68 and his wife, Penny Requa Loyd, are continuing their longtime support of SMU with a $5 million gift toward one of five new Residential Commons buildings designed to enhance SMU’s living-learning environment. Their gift was … Continue reading