- SMU’s Dedman College will house DFW chapter of the Albert Schweitzer Fellowship
- 2014 Hart Global Leaders Forum presents Colin Powell Tuesday, Sept. 30
- Sports Highlights: Sept. 24, 2014
- ‘Oscar de la Renta: Five Decades of Style’ comes to an end Oct. 5, 2014 at the Bush Center
- $2 million gift will create Mary and Richard Templeton Centennial Chair in Electrical Engineering in SMU’s Lyle School
Tag Archives: Paul B. Loyd Jr.
Four philanthropic, civic and business leaders will receive SMU’s 2012 Distinguished Alumni Awards in a ceremony beginning at 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 25 on the University’s Main Quad. The DAA Award is the highest honor the University bestows upon its graduates. … Continue reading
Paul B. Loyd Jr. ’68 and his wife, Penny Requa Loyd, are continuing their longtime support of SMU with a $5 million gift toward one of five new Residential Commons buildings designed to enhance SMU’s living-learning environment. Their gift was … Continue reading