- SMU’s Meadows School of the Arts to present two premieres at “Meadows at the Winspear” benefit concert, May 11
- Order the new SMU Facts map by Friday, May 13, 2016
- Five receive 2016 SMU Faculty Senate Outstanding Staff Awards
- Some class spaces still available for SMU MayTerm 2016
- Calendar Highlights: The end of Spring 2016 at a glance
Tag Archives: Paul B. Loyd Jr.
Four philanthropic, civic and business leaders will receive SMU’s 2012 Distinguished Alumni Awards in a ceremony beginning at 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 25 on the University’s Main Quad. The DAA Award is the highest honor the University bestows upon its graduates. … Continue reading
Paul B. Loyd Jr. ’68 and his wife, Penny Requa Loyd, are continuing their longtime support of SMU with a $5 million gift toward one of five new Residential Commons buildings designed to enhance SMU’s living-learning environment. Their gift was … Continue reading