- Research: Learning algebra from Instagram
- Sports: Rachel Nicol posts nation’s fastest breaststroke time, named AAC Women’s Swimmer of the Week
- $1.5 million gift establishes SMU endowed chair in the legal rights and protection of children
- Gerald J. Ford to speak at SMU’s 2014 December Commencement on Dec. 20
- Faculty in the News: Oct. 7-20, 2014
Tag Archives: Paul B. Loyd Jr.
Four philanthropic, civic and business leaders will receive SMU’s 2012 Distinguished Alumni Awards in a ceremony beginning at 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 25 on the University’s Main Quad. The DAA Award is the highest honor the University bestows upon its graduates. … Continue reading
Paul B. Loyd Jr. ’68 and his wife, Penny Requa Loyd, are continuing their longtime support of SMU with a $5 million gift toward one of five new Residential Commons buildings designed to enhance SMU’s living-learning environment. Their gift was … Continue reading