- SMU earns an “A” for financial health in 2015 Forbes ranking
- Changes in SMU employee parking rates take effect for payroll-deduction plans beginning in August 2015
- SMU to join Park Cities Independence Day celebrations July 4, 2015
- Wes Waggoner named interim SMU AVP for enrollment management effective July 1, 2015
- Pres. Turner confirms SMU will opt out of Texas campus-carry law
Tag Archives: Paul B. Loyd Jr.
Four philanthropic, civic and business leaders will receive SMU’s 2012 Distinguished Alumni Awards in a ceremony beginning at 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 25 on the University’s Main Quad. The DAA Award is the highest honor the University bestows upon its graduates. … Continue reading
Paul B. Loyd Jr. ’68 and his wife, Penny Requa Loyd, are continuing their longtime support of SMU with a $5 million gift toward one of five new Residential Commons buildings designed to enhance SMU’s living-learning environment. Their gift was … Continue reading